I have always thought of myself as athletic. Not like guy with a six pack athletic. More like a guy that plays real sports athletic. Not ripped, but also, nothing jiggles when I walk.
Hell, I scored 16 touchdowns my senior year of high school. Did you? Doubt it.
In my prime I was 6’1″ and 195 lbs. In my now, I’m not.
It is time to get back in shape. Here we go.
- Work out every day. Not like going for a walk. Like legit exercise. I have a Peloton and weights in my garage.
- Eat better. Have a general meal plan for the day and stick to it. Be consistent. My buddy recommended Quest products. The chips are decent enough to help with snack cravings.
- Don’t be socially weird because you are trying to be healthy. I don’t go out every night. When I do go out – I’m not going to ruin everyone’s time and not drink or eat happy hour food.
- No Coke. I love Coke. I do not need to drink it anymore.
- No fast food, especially McDonald’s.
Can I do all of this? Probably not. Let’s see what happens.