Last week was officially graded as an “ASS” week for NFL on TV in the Portland-Metro Area. Will this final week be any different? Let’s find out.
Merry Christmas – enjoy this low effort blog post. Here are some things to look out for in the games above:
- The Packers are jockeying for a first round bye against the Lions.
- If the Chiefs beat the Chargers, and the Patriots lose to the Dolphins – the Chiefs get a first round bye.
- The Cowboys need to beat the Redskins and have the Eagles lose to the Giants in order to win the NFC East.
- The Titans clinch a playoff birth with a win over the Texans. If the Texans win and the Chiefs lose – the Texans move up to the #3 seed.
- If the 49ers beat the Seahawks, they secure the #1 seed in the NFC. If the Seahawks win – they win the NFC West. The Seahawks would need the Packers to lose to get a first round bye. If the Saints and the Packers lose they get the #1 seed.
This is a “decent” NFL schedule for the Portland-Metro area this week.